Investing in Volunteers for Employers (IiVE) is the UK award recognising an organisation’s commitment to best practice in employee volunteering management.
It is designed for any size of company that supports its employees to volunteer.
Why take part?
Employers told us they wanted both a tool to help develop their employee volunteer programmes and a mark against which to recognise their work.
IiVE is designed to meet both these needs. It provides a structured tool to:
- ensure best practice in employee volunteering programmes
- design well managed and flexible volunteer initiatives that motivate employees
- increase employee participation
- promote the company’s commitment to their local community
- build on established employee volunteering success and learning and develop a level of consistency in volunteering opportunities and experience
- review how employee volunteering initiatives are complimenting a company's values and objectives.
The route to achieving the standard involves an easy-to-follow six-step process. You will be assigned a dedicated and specially qualified assessor to guide you through the inititial steps and conduct the assessment visit.
The assessment is based on nine clearly defined indicators of employee volunteer management best practice.
For more information please contact the relevant country manager.